Each Pre-hire Executive Assessment involves an in-depth (4 hour) interview with a psychologist/ consultant, supplemented with a battery of relevant personality and aptitude tests to uncover:
- Intellectual capacity and problem-solving style.
- Emotional characteristics and coping style.
- Psychological needs and motivations.
- Insight and capacity for personal growth.
- Interpersonal team behavior and culture fit.
- Development areas and potential risks.
- Ratings of customized leadership competency models.
- Standardize the selection process and criteria.
- Identify high performers.
- Reduce the risk of mis-hires.
- Reduce likelihood of turnover.
- Reduce the risk of team conflict and lack of culture fit.
- Provide insight and tools for development after a successful hire.
- Position the newly hired executive for accelerated success.
Interviewing skills and candidate selection
This one-day workshop emphasizes practical skill building for interviewing and selecting candidates. Participants will:
- Gain confidence in their ability to interview effectively.
- Interpret and understand the data obtained from the interview.
- Participate in discussion of current hiring problems.
- Learn about standard setting in the organization.
- Plan for ongoing employee development.
Accelerating development for high-potentials
This one-day workshop helps participants gain a deeper understanding of their personal leadership style through self-reflection, group discussion and leadership instruments. Participants will:
- Learn about Authentic Leadership and other key concepts.
- Reflect on, and share, personal experiences and life stories that have shaped their leadership style.
- Interpret their personality assessment results, and analyze strengths and weaknesses, developing one clear actionable goal.
- Understand how their leadership style connects to group dynamics and organizational culture.
- Identify one specific developmental goal that will help to accelerate their leadership development.
Follow-up programs are available to create sustainable development for participants
Adapting your leadership style
This half-day workshop is designed to increase the flexibility of each leader’s management style, in order to adapt to the differing needs of their direct report team. Through the use of tools, case studies and personal examples, they will develop greater self-awareness, and a range of adaptive behaviors, to positively influence their team’s performance through communication, engagement and leadership. Participants will:
- Reflect on their role as a leader and their potential to impact significant outcomes.
- Make connections between leadership and influence.
- Understand the impact of influence on others, as well as their own success and satisfaction.
- Become more aware of their influencing style through self-assessment.
- Develop skills for resolving conflict, overcoming communication challenges, and generating solutions.
- Leave with clear next steps for achieving group goals and measuring progress.